Insurance titan seeking a multi-channel Digital Marketing Executive that values a large, expert-led marketing team.
This multi-national insurance brokerage corporation has an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join their agile team of 10+ based in their modernized Central London offices. As a leader within insurance broking services across the globe (80+ territories), they're focusing on rapidly growing their digital marketing and tech capabilities. Therefore, the Digital Marketing Executive can expect to flex their strong skills amongst a diverse and competitive group of passionate digital marketers.
This Digital Marketing Executive will have strong experience in SEO, PPC, Email and Social (paid and organic).
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
As Digital Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a commercial, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Construct multi-channel strategies and execute evergreen campaigns across SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Email and more
- Collaborate with a large marketing team to drive an improved team-wide performance
- Work closely with a varied team to plan and execute market leading campaigns for a globally recognized financial services giant
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 3 years digital marketing experience, preferably within financial services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SEO, PPC, Social and Email marketing
- Ambition, a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £35k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension, gym memberships and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.