Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Top 25 accountancy practice
Competitive salary & excellent benefits
If you are thinking about a new challenge for the New Year, then I have an exciting role for you! Working for a leading accountancy practice, based in the heart of the City, this 12-month contract for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive will see you working closely with Partners and fee earners to help them achieve their business objectives for 2020.
This Senior Digital Marketing Executive role will be working as part of a dynamic, friendly team who are collaborative and highly respected within the firm. You'll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of digital campaigns and mentor the junior members of the team.
The culture of the firm is diverse, supportive and professional; they have a good work/life balance, everyone is very approachable and there is no hierarchy here - all in all, it's a great place to work!
The role will be busy and varied and the remit will include:
- The creating of digital marketing plans and budgets, aligning with the firmwide strategy
- Management of digital campaigns and project from planning to execution, liaising with stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop and manage the lead generation process
- Review and audit the website, create a development plan to improve both functionality and client experience, manage content strategy
- Analyse web, social media and SEO stats and make recommendation for improvement
- Measure and report on ROI and effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop and manage digital events (webinars, podcasts etc)
- Support on projects as required
In order to be successful in this role, you'll need to be an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with a background gained within Professional Services. You'll also need:
- Educated to degree standard
- Advanced digital and social media marketing skills and experience
- Experience of creating digital marketing plans and budgets
- Experience of developing digital marketing concepts, implementing and measuring
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Proven track record in building collaborative working relationships internally and externally
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience of web CMS' and social media platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Demonstrable experience of solid influencing skills
If this Senior Digital Marketing Executive role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please contact me today!!