Are you an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge? Great new opportunity with a well-established recruitment group based in Central London.
You will be a motivated, creative and outgoing individual who is strategic and outcome-focused. You will be skilled across all digital channels with proven copywriting skills. Excellent PowerPoint experience is a must along with sound understanding of SEO, UX and CRO principles. You will need to understand CRM strategy. You will need basic HTML and good understanding of Creative Cloud suite particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
About the Role:
As the key Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for digital across the groups 3 brands. You will be responsible the effectiveness of digital marketing activities and channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing technology lead, providing training and support to teams, and championing best practice use of email marketing software, CMS, social channels, webinar/event technology, marketing automation software and marketing processes.
- Design and implementation of a framework across SharePoint, Yammer and Outlook for delivery of internal comms to promote the firm's marketing activities.
- Ownership of 'marketing support' for practice/business teams including the self-service marketing hub - ensuring teams have access to the templates, processes and guidance they need to deliver a range of tactical marketing/BD activity.
- Creating high-quality campaign content assets and suite of editable digital templates for marketing and business development.
- Lead on the day-to-day management/enhancements of websites with support from the operations team.
- Create, edit and distribute content across all digital channels.
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of the websites and other digital platforms.
- Project manage ad hoc digital and marketing operations' development projects.
- Execute on the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) digital performance development strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Work alongside appointed digital marketing agency and project manage paid PPC/social media campaigns from concept to completion within agreed budget.
- Support the execution of major integrated, multi-channel campaigns which include online and offline channels.
About the Client:
Based in brand new Central London offices with exceptional views of many London landmarks this client has recently acquired a third brand to their growing portfolio. This opportunity could be the stepping stone onto a permanent placement for the right candidate.
Please reach out ASAP