- Broad digital marketing role.
- Central Bristol location.
- Fast growing business.
What you'll be doing
First off you will be expected to significantly improve the quantity and quality of engagement across all digital channels. With a focus on inbound channels you will utilise your strong copywriting experience to develop creative concepts, ideas and pieces, and then share these across numerous channels. You must have experience of producing marketing content across digital channels on a daily basis.
With a new Hubspot CRM you will help bed this in, transitioning away from the current Salesforce CRM. Further responsibilities include managing the PPC campaigns, currently with an external agency. Supporting sales you will provide targeted marketing account based campaigns to specific sectors/businesses.
This is not a typical outbound lead gen role, this is about managing, nurturing and increasing inbound lead enquiries to the business through a considered and appropriate marketing mix. This is a great opportunity to build and manage the new marketing team.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A strong and broad digital marketing background
- Ideally experience working within a B2B environment
- A solid understanding of the principles of inbound marketing
- Experience across media such as Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Highly organised and thrives in a busy environment
- Strong copywriting and content production skills
You will have a truly great product to market. Along with a competitive salary (up to £32k) you will be joining the company during a strong period of growth, and will have the chance to build a team around you.
To find out more just apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.