Forward Role are excited to be working with a well-known, well-established Manchester business with state of the art offices in the City Centre. Despite the odds, the company have help their ground throughout the COVID pandemic due to their customer loyalty and ambition to become an leading international retailer.
The business is data driven, decision making is always backed by insights and recommendations from the data and analytics teams. The innovative digital business are expanding their analytics function an recruiting a passionate Senior Digital Analyst who will challenge, collaborate and thrive in an agile environment. It’s a fast paced, dynamic team and they are looking for someone who is experienced, with confidence to hit the ground running and make an impact from day one.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Being the go to person for all things web and digital analytics
- Building relationships with all digital channel owners to support to increase traffic and conversion
- Provide in-depth analysis to help understand individual channel performance
- Identify areas of opportunity, improvement and growth per channel
- Work with channel owners to design, develop and implement testing plans to increase conversion
- Web analysis to understand page performance and customer journey
- Working with the IT team to tag and track using GTM
- Automating reporting on KPIs and performance across marketing, building and maintain dashboards
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years working in a similar digital/web/marketing analyst role
- Advance Google Analytics experience
- Ideally some knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience working in fast paced ecommerce / retail / travel / agency businesses
- Proven experience in omni-channel analytics
- Experience working with churn models
- Experience with SQL/BigQuery would be desirable but not essential
- Advanced problem solver
- Ability to communicate technical information to a variety of stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and you have the required experience, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824365143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.