Senior Digital Innovation Officer- Global Charity
£30k to £36k (DOE) - Remote work, flexi-hours, free parking
About the Multinational Children's Charity
This global charity working with children in rural areas in over 100 countries has an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Digital Innovation Officer to join their digital innovation team, leading the planning and delivery of their innovative digital marketing campaigns.
The international charity is the leading figure in the charitable spaces for the improvement of the lives of the world's most vulnerable children and, as Senior Digital Innovation Officer, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. The fast-paced Senior Digital Innovation Officer will have the chance to play a vital role in transforming the lives of millions.
The digital innovations team within the charity is swiftly growing, so a Senior Digital Innovation Officer with a creative, daring and highly analytical mind would go hand in hand with their plans to test and execute brilliant online experiences.
About the Senior Digital Innovation Officer Role
As Senior Digital Innovation Officer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical digital marketing skills in an exciting, charitable and conscientious environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Digital Innovation Officer:
- Mastermind evergreen digital innovation opportunities through strategy, design and execution across SEO, Email, PPC, Display, Social Media and more
- Represent a hub of communication when managing stakeholders throughout the charity
- Lead experimental digital measurement and methodology, documenting results along the way
- Foster a culture of innovation and continual learning throughout the Digital Innovation Team
About the Successful Senior Digital Innovation Officer
If you are currently in a senior digital marketing role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Digital Innovation Officer:
- Ideally 3 years' experience in delivering end to end digital campaigns
- Experience in designing and implementing test and learn digital campaign programmes
- Well-versed in delivering innovative digital solutions to challenges
- Hands-on experience across SEO, Email, PPC, Display and Social Media
The Senior Digital Innovation Officer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30k to £36k (DOE) and excellent company benefits including flexi-hours, remote work, free parking and more.
For more information about the Senior Digital Innovation Officer role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 973 7550.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter