Urgently required Senior Digital Implementation Manager for a leading Charity in London.
You must be an expert at Google Tag Manager (GTM)
The purpose of the role is to manage the implementation of digital analytics tagging across the digital estate. You will be required to focus on the digital analytics security and support delivery of the future digital analytics strategy and road map.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Implement, test and debug Google Analytics and ad technology platform tags via Google Tag Manager
- Liaise with developers to oversee code implementation
- Work alongside the Senior Digital Analytics Manager to develop the road map to improve Google Analytics tracking
- Develop data layer scripts, including advanced data layer elements used in enhanced E-Commerce
Essential experience required;
- Strong experience of implementation using Google Analytics and Google tag Manager
- Expert knowledge of tag deployment for ad technology platforms including Facebook, Twitter and DoubleClick
- Stakeholder management experience
- Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau or other data visualisation tools
If you have the relevant experience required and would like to know more, please apply for this role now!