enior Digital Designer – Agency – Manchester City Centre - £40,000
Do you want to work in a stimulating and exciting workplace surrounded by like-minded people? Then this agency role could be perfect for you…
This award-winning agency operates all over the UK and works with a wide variety of big industry names! They pride themselves on delivering exceptional user experiences in every project they take on. Our client has a huge focus on developing fantastic workplace culture and is now looking to expand their amazing team and recruit a new Senior Digital Designer!
The new Senior Digital Designer will be expected to ensure that every project they work on meets all the requirements of a modern and innovative UI design. They are searching for someone with significant experience in digital UI/UX design to contribute new ideas and bring a breath of fresh air to the role! If you have an understanding of traditional design services but have the will to take this industry into the new age, you could be exactly who they’re looking for…
Want to put your design skills to the test? Keep reading…
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Designer:
- Ensure all UX Design includes best practices across navigation user input/forms, responsive web design, including mobile-first, CRO, user sign up and onboarding, mobile/touch interface, A/B testing and accessibility.
- Use background knowledge of traditional design services such as brochure design and branding to occasionally deliver these services.
- Use artistic skills to ensure the design is thorough and well planned and executed.
- Develop customer journeys to improve conversion and appeal to customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Impeccable attention-to-detail.
- A solid portfolio of digital design works, primarily website, customer portals and mobile apps.
- Great understanding of branding, campaign development, and print mediums.
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals, such as audience demographics, typography, colour theory etc.
- Ability to draw and design on paper.
- A fantastic understanding of user interfaces and experiences.
- A passionate and motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
Interested? Apply online now or get in touch on 0161 833 1044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information!