Our client are global leader within the music & entertainment industry and are looking for an experience Digital Designer to bring the business to new heights with powerful visuals & graphics.
Your role will see you translate objectives into compelling brand and content stories that drive results. You will be collaborative and always be working as part of a team - incorporating ideas from colleagues and elevating these with powerful visuals.
Success in this role requires solid digital experience, where an integrated agency approach is desired.
- Work with and take direction from the Head of Creative and Content and Creative Lead.
- Work with the studio manager and other stakeholders - (including those in other regions) - to ensure workflow meets the creative, scheduling and operational needs of the projects you are working within
- Meticulous attention to detail. Ensure your work and that of the creatives you inspire, is fully critiqued/fit for purpose from commercial, customer and creative/technical perspectives
- Proactively guide, mentor and provide support to the wider creative services team
- Develop concept/image boards in line with the brand vision and strategy.
- Be confident in creating presentations and articulating ideas/concepts
- Ability to handle several projects at one time inc BAU.
- Work closely with Content Manager to concept and art direct web, digital and social requirements.
- You'll have a fantastic portfolio showcasing all your previous work
- First class Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Awareness of HTML and CSS
- As much a digital native in as out of the working environment
- Abreast with digital developments and best
- Awareness of Mobile First methodologies and responsive solutions
- Positive and strong leadership style. Able to influence and shape projects from the outset through to delivery
- An interest in pop culture
- A passion or interest in music
You feel like you can answer to the above and you'll love to be a part of some exciting events from the beginning then apply within.