You will help to deliver a key range of digital analytics and data science services for clients, including:
- Digital Data Strategy & Planning
- Measurement Requirements Definition
- Data Implementation & Maintenance
- Data Auditing
- Optimisation Analysis and Management
- A/B & Multivariate Testing & Ongoing Optimisation
- Data Experimentation & Investigation
- Multichannel Deep-Dive Insight
- Segmentation Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
- Correlation Analysis, Propensity Scoring & Churn Modelling
- Emerging Measurement Techniques and Analytical Methods (R, Python)
- Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Syntasa, AWS, Adobe Data Workbench)
- Analytics and Insight Evangelism and Training.
- Degree educated in a numerical or science discipline.
- Strong learning agility with enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills.
- At least five years of working with digital analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends Infinity, IBM CoreMetrics.
- Leading analytics projects, either as implementation or insight analysts, including managing client/stakeholders, and ensuring on-time accurate delivery of projects
- Experience of working with digital optimisation tools: Adobe Target, Google Optimiser, Oracle Maxymiser, Optimisely.
- Experience with Data Science techniques and tools (R, Python)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Syntasa, AWS, GCP, Adobe Data Workbench
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- Familiarity and/ or implementation experience of digital data collection techniques and limitations
- Confident communication skills, able to translate complex information into concise and usable insights across a diverse stakeholder group through a variety of means (visual, verbal and written)
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Technical understanding of HTML and web applications
- Company Bonus scheme and pension matching
- Great development programs – continuous training and education
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday – with additional holidays added based on length of service