Senior Designer – Remote Working
About The Creative Social Media Agency
This creative social media agency are looking for a Senior Designer to join their successful creative team due to recent success resulting in growth.
Based in modern and fully-serviced offices in Central London, this award-winning agency drive long-term growth for their clients through expert insights, strategy and creative support.
As a Senior Designer, you will have the chance to work with some of the most respected FMCG brands in the country similar to General Electric, Bosch and Toni&Guy.
With an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, the Senior Designer will have access to unrivalled company benefits such as remote working, flexible working hours and extra paid holidays.
About The Senior Designer Role
As a Senior Designer, you will have an exciting opportunity to excel in a supportive and successful environment whilst working with the directors of one of the most awarded creative agencies in the country.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Designer:
- Working closely with clients to create designs in the form of motion graphics and animation.
- Working closely with the Creative Director and other department directors to ensure client goals are achieved.
- Assisting with client pitches and helping with new business.
- Encouraging upskilling of the creative team through excellent work and innovation.
- General promotion of the agency’s social-first attitude.
About The Successful Senior Designer
If you are an experience Designer or have relevant experience then this could be an ideal step in your career at a growing agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Designer:
- Must have experience in social media and design.
- Excellent skills and track record in graphic design, photography, typography. Motion animation skills are a benefit.
- Ideally some experience of working with FMCG brands.
- Conceptual skills with the ability to work with all company departments.
The Senior Designer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £65k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits such as remote working and flexible working hours.
For more information about the Senior Designer role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive