Due to growth an opening has arisen for an exceptional Senior Designer to join a leading, disruptive integrated agency nestled in the Cotswolds - working across a broad church of prominent, well-loved brands. You'll work from home initially, following government guidelines.
The experience we need
- Exceptional design skills with the portfolio to match.
- Strong affinity for digital design
- A strong mindset to make decisions and communicate effectively.
- At least 5 years agency experience.
- Ability to translate creative briefs across web, email, banner, apps or print.
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout their whole lifecycle.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch and Xd.
- An engaging and positive manner - someone people will naturally want to work with and gravitate towards
An unmissable opportunity to show your artistic skills and creative flair within an award-winning digital agency. You will have a good level of experience within the digital arena, coupled with some expertise within print / offline media. You will be able to hit the ground running, working strategically and autonomously. Your day-to-day will involve the creation of unique and engaging campaigns, truly understanding brand values and overseeing the success of the team. You will be a respected member of the agency, working with an elite force of creatives. In return, you will be provided with a stonking portfolio and exposure.
This marketing agency specialises in digital and data-based marketing. With a gleaming array of global brands under their belt, superb offices and a close-knit, sociable team; this agency are engaging, energetic and have a great reputation. Offering a champion benefits package and a working culture to match, there is no better time to join their team!
What you'll get in return
Alongside baseline salary of £38,000 - £40,000, you will receive a gleaming benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas closedown
- Life cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff socials and excellent progression opportunities
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! We will also need to see up to date portfolios for each applicant. For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.