The experience we need.
- You’ll currently be working either as a Midweight Designer looking for a step-up or as a Senior Designer, ideally with agency side experience
- Experience creating various graphic design solutions, having taken control over the full lifecycle of design from concept to completion
- A diverse, polished portfolio which includes engaging and persuasive creative communications across both digital media and print
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite on both Mac and PC
- Able to plan, execute and present your ideas in an engaging and convincing way, demonstrating their relevance to client briefs and adjusting your design in accordance with feedback
- It goes without saying that you’ll have an excellent eye for top quality creative, keeping up to date with the latest trends and always looking to have the edge on competitors
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Designer to work with top brands and become an integral member of the creative team. Working alongside the Creative Director and Client Services team, you’ll take briefs and develop work in line with your interpretation of these, producing engaging creative for digital channels and supplementing this with external resources as needed. You will also be expected to lead on both client presentations and new business pitches, and help to support the junior members of the team.
This agency work as a strategic partner to great brands in order to define and communicate their positioning, mission and engagement with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects coming up!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £28k - £35k, with potential wriggle room for the right candidate
- Company benefits
- Great working culture
- Fantastic city centre location with excellent transport links
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.