Are you an experienced Senior Designer looking for the next step in your career? Read on to find out more ....
DNA Recruit are working together with a content agency who have a fresh and exciting offering. They work with global brands in the FMCG, fashion and beauty sectors and focus on delivering inspiring and innovative content which totally engages and connects with consumers. This forward-thinking and social-first creative agency which lives and breathes online content are looking to grow their creative team.
As an experienced Senior Designer you are someone who will be completely integral to the creative process, and be involved in the initial ideas and concept creation, working with the wider creative team including creatives, strategies and editors. However, your main role be leading a small design team and managing the entire design output of the agency, making sure its of the highest quality and completely on brand. What you'll need to do:
- Translate creative briefs into creative concept
- Work in a wider team to generate ideas
- Strong conceptual thinking and build creative concepts into a range of different executions
- Create presentations and other pitch material
- Deliver beautiful design concepts, mood boards and storyboards
- Lead, support and develop two designers with their creative output
Is this you?
As a Senior Designer you will naturally have had a significant amount of design experience in the digital and social sector and have delivered a range of content and social campaigns for big brands from start to finish. In addition, you will need:
- Excellent use of the full Adobe suite
- A keen attention to detail
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Significant experience of social platforms
- Solid experience in delivering high quality design, to tight deadlines and to budget
- Experience of working on video and photo shoots will be useful
- Some good man-management and mentoring experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you're interested in the role then please forward your CV to Julie in the first instance via the link provided. We will then be in touch immediately to discuss your application should we feel you have the right background.