We are working exclusively with one of the UK's best-loved charities to find them a Senior Data Marketing & Planning Manager
Every day brings new challenges at this charity. Reporting to the Deputy Director (Direct Marketing) this is a pivotal role, leading the data marketing team (selections and analytics) your role will be split across 3 key areas. Strategy - you'll contribute to charity’s five-year plan, ensuring service provision delivers against key strategic imperatives and fundraising targets. Data management -they've just invested in a new CRM and built a new data warehouse, it will be your responsibility to maximise the Charity’s ROI in Salesforce, SAS and the new data warehouse by migrating selections and generating/refreshing reports. External Technical Partner Management - you'll be building relations with external suppliers to inform the strategy whilst ensuring smooth service delivery.
- Embed & lead a supporter focussed culture, driving strategy to deliver the relevant services for customers (both internal teams and external suppliers)
- Develop a data strategy that drives supporter acquisition and retention and supports the objectives of the Charity
- Support the development of the stewardship strategy suggesting and testing data strategies
- Cross/up-sell opportunities - increasing loyalty, value and the number of touchpoints with the Charity.
- To ensure SLAs are delivered on time to budget.
- Develop, grow and maintain talent
Who they're looking for:
You've got established experience understanding the intricacies of charitable data, working across fundraising teams to optimise supporter retention, return and critically supporter satisfaction. You've got GDPR all worked out, and you appreciate the need for the highest standards of governance and data quality controls to protect the charity’s brand reputation.
You will be an exceptional planner, able to work with senior stakeholders to map the demands of the Directorate and fundraising teams to deliver against fundraising goals and to drive the development of new product/audience development.
Experience of direct marketing in the fundraising or charity sectors
- MS SQL Server expertise
- A specialist in data management
- Significant project and programme management skills
- Experience including leading large transformation programmes with multiple work streams
- Demonstrable detailed knowledge of legal data standards
- Demonstrable ability to lead the organisation's data contact business rules
- Expert in analytics
- A proven track record in machine learning
- Demonstrable experience of leading partnerships with technical providers
- Experienced in conveying strategy and annual project planning
- Knowledge of market research techniques and business intelligence tools
- A demonstrable understanding of effective people management
Exposure to the following tools is highly desirable:
- Salesforce CRM
Salesforce Einstein Analytics (Apache Pig)
- Qlik Sense
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Enterprise Miner
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who has the vision, expertise, and energy to make a significant impact on their fundraising goals and income.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
In order to considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.