Senior Data Analyst – Consumer Services – Manchester City Centre – Up to £35,000
Our client are on the hunt for a Senior Data Analyst who can join their team and use their expertise to create new data solutions to benefit the business.
The role of Senior Data Analyst is perfect for a data savvy candidate who is ready to make the next step in their career and work for a successful, growing business. The ideal candidate will have a plethora of technical skills including expertise using Excel, SQL and PowerBI. Alongside this, they will bring a positive, can-do attitude and a passion for solving problems.
Although the job will be mainly based in the Manchester City Centre offices, there will be some required travel to the company’s other offices which are based under an hours travel away from Manchester.
Does this sound like the type of role you’d be fit for? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Data Analyst:
- Update PowerBI and Alteryx reports.
- Stay up to date with all data trends and new technologies to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Develop new solutions and present to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the wider data insight team on larger projects.
- Adhere to GDPR and security policies.
Main Skills and Attributes:
- An understanding of Alteryx is desirable.
- R and Python experience is an advantage.
- A great team-player who is equally as confident working alone and prioritising own workload.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A confident presenter who can clearly communicate data findings in simple terms.
- Hungry to continue learning and developing own skills.