Senior Data Analyst - Immediate Start
£300-£350 Day Rate
Once upon a time in a land not too far away there lived a little boy named Fred. Little Fred cried every day and his parents did not know what to do. You see little Fred was missing friends. All day and night he had no one to play with but his 2001 Nokia 3310. Little Fred spent his days playing Snake and whilst he enjoyed it at first, the wow factor had certainly worn off. Then one white Christmas day Fred received a gift from his parents. The latest Android packed into a small box. He smiled and laughed and spent the rest of his days on social media chatting with friends. Little Fred was sad no more thanks to his new technology.
Would you like to work with one of the worlds leading tech companies? Do you have a knack for data and a world of media experience to compliment it? Are you immediately available and seeking your next thrill? Then get in touch!
What the job will entail:
- Be accountable for monitoring and collecting data in all aspects of media
- Form a real understanding of clients' consumers, business, products and challenges, to articulate, position and implement data driven strategic & optimization plans
- Work directly with the other capability leads to ensure data led thinking is consistently used throughout the team
- The ability to solve a multitude of problems by leveraging deep knowledge and experience in data and media
- Measure brand recognition and campaign success
What they will need from you
- Expertise in cross-channel media measurement & strategy including both on and offline channels
- Capable of translating complex data sets into insights that will help to drive the business forward.
- Experience working with clients to help them achieve media success fueled by data.
- Confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure delivery on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome
- Able to present complicated data insights & strategic recommendations in a client facing manner and teach others to do the same