- Excellent opportunity to work on behalf of leading brands analysing their customer data
- Gain further commercial experience using SAS, Tableau and SQL
- Great benefits package and riverside offices in central Bristol
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within data analysis, customer insight and to gain experience of working with some world leading brands' data.
Join an award winning agency that are ahead of the curve when it comes to customer analytics.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a growing team of Data Analysts and Analytics experts who are delivering high quality insight analysis to a range of market leading clients. Working in the strategy team there is a great variety in the size and scope of projects and you will be exposed to a range of data analysis technologies.
Build predictive models using SAS/SPSS/SQL/R as needed to gain real insight into their clients' data.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years' experience of data analysis or insight analysis in a commercial setting
- Experience using statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS, R, MATLAB, STATA etc
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Visualisation skills (Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense / Spotfire / Power BI)
- Experience of building predictive models
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of £40K - £50K (dependent on experience) 25 days' holiday, birthday off, matched pension scheme & free breakfast
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.