NEW JOB- Senor Customer Success Manager needed for a growing London-based startup which develops and sells a SaaS marketing software product to large enterprise customers. You'll be a self-motivated, confident and articulate senior customer success manager with a proven track record of managing, growing and retaining solution-based SaaS products in the marketing space for large enterprises.
* Manage a portfolio of large Enterprise Customers and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, exceptional product knowledge and excellent organisation.
* To actively manage trial and full licence customers with high quality support.
* Work closely with senior stakeholders within the client business and all of the allocated licence users
* To work closely with the other Senior Customer Success Managers, support team and technical team to develop a high level of product knowledge and support documentation.
* Maximise opportunities to up-sell to existing Customers and manage contract renewals
* Provide training for new users
* Ensure high levels of client satisfaction and client retention.
* Up-sell to Customers, ensuring the full breadth of products and services are utilised across the customer's organisation.
* maintain a central file of essential customer (CRM) information and provide accurate and timely reporting to the leadership team
* Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
* Uphold the values and cultural ethos of our client in all dealings internally and externally
Key Result Areas
* Customer satisfaction and advocacy
* Service performance against SLAs
* Upselling of Services
* Ability to help Customer improve performance of content
* Contract renegotiation and Customer retention
* Overall P&L responsibility for your portfolio of customers
* Ability to work productively with other functions and team members to deliver overall business success
* Ability to help sales team to convert trialists into full licences
* Over 5 years' account management experience of large brands/enterprise businesses
* Ability to chair meetings with senior stakeholders from large blue chips like Bloomberg, Cisco, Oracle etc.
* Ability to identify risk and opportunity with all customers
* Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering customer account plans
* Evidence of implementing solutions to improve customer service
* Evidence of upselling to an existing customer portfolio
* Evidence of building strong customer relationships and delivering exceptional customer support
* Good understanding of designing and delivering process improvement
* A good understanding of digital and content marketing and marketing technology (technology in general)
* A clear and compelling communicator and strong listening skills
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
* Strong attention to detail
* A team player, always happy to put the team and business first
This role would be ideal if
* You want to work in an ambitious early stage business with big-name clients
* You want to be judged on the growth of your customer portfolio
* You want to be part of a close team with no room for bs or politics
* You want to manage accounts and upsell a unique product with a great story and no real competition
* You want the ability to earn commission
For a complete spec. please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.