Exciting opportunity for a marketing tech Senior Customer Success Manager to work for this London tech start up, working on big corporate tech integration.
Senior Customer Success Manager - £50,000-£55,000 - London
This pioneering, marketing tech company based in Central London have a fantastic culture and growing team. They offer a unique and versatile Content Marketing Platform. They are already working with many large scale global brands, and are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to work with some of their biggest clients.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be managing a portfolio of large corporate customers. You will use your knowledge of marketing and product to ensure your clients fully engage with these fantastic marketing tech products.
You will also be accountable for developing new opportunities through cross selling and upselling.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- build high level relationships with diverse senior stakeholders in 15-25 significant accounts
- managing the relationship with trial and full licence customers, providing them with high quality support leading to high retention
- maximising opportunities to upsell to existing customers and manage contract renewals
- providing training and support to users for licensed and trial customers
- helping customers improve performance of content
To be successful in this Senior Customer Success Manager role you MUST have:
- significant experience in a technology account management role working with large, complex clients
- experience managing senior client relationships
- experience working in a start-up environment
- an understanding of digital and content marketing
If you have all these skills then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Senior Customer Success Manager - £50,000-£55,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.