This is a unique opportunity to take on a new role in a rapidly growing, dynamic global fintech company!
Senior Customer Marketing Manager - £50,000-£60,000 - London
My award winning fintech client offers a fantastic platform to streamline processes for accountants, small businesses, and sole traders. This is a new position on the growing marketing team, owning the Customer Marketing strategy.
This new role will involve:
- taking ownership of the success of customers, including onboarding, project success, retention, upsells and renewals
- coordinating all marketing support for the customer journey
- developing and implementing content marketing programs that provide continue value to the customer
To be considered for the role you MUST HAVE:
- strong customer marketing or customer success experience
- proven experience working with both marketing and sales teams
- Experience in software or tech companies highly desired
- CRM and marketing automation experience
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Senior Customer Marketing Manager - £50,000-£60,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.