Senior CRM Operations & Campaign Planning Manager
Salary up to £65,000
Based in central London
About our client:
Our client is a leading entertainment brands with over 100 sites in the UK and Ireland. Putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, exciting plans in place, this an epic time to be part of their journey.
About the role:
To create & execute a sophisticated CRM strategy that combines inbound & outbound communications across direct channels & customer touch points. This will involve driving the CRM transformation programme and the pivot to guest level marketing. A creation of a multi channel customer contact strategy which will ultimately drives incremental revenue.
- Highly data driven and analytical.
- Hands on experience of working with campaign and decision management tools (preferably Selligent)
- Strong background in planning customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Solid understanding of business & campaign performance/measurement
- Driven to optimise current performance
- Operates at both strategic and tactical level by taking high level contract strategy and translating this into campaign delivery programs for campaign managers
- Solid understanding of business and campaign performance, identify areas for growth and opportunities for trials
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**