Senior CRM Manager, Bishop's Stortford -
Our rapidly growing and industry leading client is currently looking to add to their team with this exciting, new vacancy for a Senior CRM Manager, based in their offices on the Hertfordshire/Essex border.
With responsibility for a sizeable team and tasked to drive the customer retention and loyalty strategies for the business, you will have at least 2 years' experience working at manager level and have proven experience managing at least 2-3 direct reports.
This philanthropic and inspirational business have built a fantastic community around their brand which sets them apart from their competitors in a growing market.
Day to day, you could be…
- Developing, driving and overseeing the customer retention and loyalty strategies, aiming to increase levels of interactivity and engagement with the brand and, ultimately, improving sales performance
- Managing the email marketing strategy for the business, working with members on your team to develop engaging and exciting email marketing campaigns
- Managing the email marketing, insight and marketing teams to ensure all campaigns are focused on customer retention and adhere to brand guidelines
- Leading on an insights and data-led approach to marketing, analysing core data from campaigns to improve future performance
- Overseeing customer communication strategies; including email marketing, social media, PR, partnerships and brand management
What are we looking for?
- Strong and motivational leader with previous experience managing and developing at least 2-3 direct reports
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in an analytically focused Marketing and CRM position, with at least 2 years' managerial experience
- Data and insights led marketer with a strong analytical mindset
- Hands on experience managing a customer loyalty and retention programme and proven success driving a customer loyalty strategy
- Experience driving social media, PR and customer communication strategies highly beneficial
If you're an experienced, strategic marketing professional who's looking to take the next step in their career within a multi-award-winning business, then this is the opportunity for you!
Ideally located on the Hertfordshire/Essex border, their offices are easily commutable from Bishop's Stortford, Stanstead, Hertford, Cheshunt, Harlow, Broxbourne, Enfield, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Braintree, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hitchin, Royston, Saffron Walden and Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.