We are excited to be partnering with one of the UK’s fastest growing organisations as they look to continue what has been an exceptional 2020 for the business.
This national retailer has solidified their position within a competitive market gaining market share from competitors throughout the year.
As we head into 2021 their marketing team will spearhead ambitious revenue and growth targets. The role of Senior CRM Manager will be critical in rolling out and commercializing the recently implemented ESP platform.
This is an incredible time to join this business as they continue to invest into both people and tech.
What the day-to-day will look like
- Owning the CRM, automation and retention strategy on the recently launched dotdigital platform
- Ensure a joined about CRM approach across various consumer touchpoints (online, in store and call centre)
- Devise and implement a multi-channel communications strategy across email and mobile with utilisation of sophisticated automation practices
What you will need to succeed
- Strong experience in rolling out a new ESP Platform. Ideally dotdigital but experiences in others would also be beneficial (Development contractor is in place for technical rollout)
- A customer first approach to CRM and retention. You will be well versed in a variety of strategies to capture, convert and retain customers
- Experience of working within high volume environments is essential. Ideally you will have experience in an eCommerce/retail environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.