Senior CRM Manager
This is one of the most exciting CRM opportunities in the North West right now. I’m working with one of the fastest growing business in Manchester to find a SENIOR CRM MANAGER. This is a permanent role based in Bolton paying £40-£45k.
In October the Head of CRM will be going on maternity leave so you will be covering that position for 12 months too. The company is private equity backed but with a great family feel so if this sounds of interest please get in touch,
Please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Responsibility for the customer journey communications
- Manage the email platform
- Report on performance of campaigns, including analysis to deliver insights on how to improve future campaigns
- Drive the segmentation and automation programmes
- Design and implement a new VIP scheme
- Work closely with other teams to ensure best possible CRM campaigns
- Proven experience in a CRM role is essential
- Experience implementing a VIP scheme for customers
- Experience using email platforms
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable covering for the Head of CRM whilst on mat leave
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.