Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered on building a platform for long-term success, which will include a new world-class stadium expected to open in 2018.
The Club is searching for a Senior CRM Executive to help drive the Club’s CRM strategy and leverage its data asset.
Reporting into the Senior Lead, Retention and Customer Experience, the successful candidate will work alongside experienced marketing professionals within a leading global brand.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter of no more than one page by clicking on the APPLY button or emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the subject line, before 8 September 2017 at 4pm BST. In your cover letter, please outline your salary expectations, why you think you would be a good candidate and a provide summary of your CRM experience.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The Senior CRM Executive is a newly created role which will drive forward the Club’s CRM strategy and leverage the company’s data asset. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving fan engagement through a segmented and tailored onboarding and communication approach which in turn will drive deeper engagement from the existing fan base. The candidate will also play a key role in scoping, selecting and integrating a new CRM platform for the Club.
- Plan and deliver the CRM strategy encouraging fan retention and loyalty and drive fans up the Fan Hierarchy
- Be part of the team defining and delivering new CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the Club
- Using the fan segmentation model and data insight, develop a tailored and segmented communications approach to the CRM database
- Build and execute an onboarding plan for all new and existing fans
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach and continually refine and optimise the CRM programme
- Manage the email calendar plan and work with the wider marketing team on prioritising and scheduling campaign activity.
- Manage targeting and data selection for all marketing campaigns and become the custodian of the CRM database.
- Working with Senior Membership Executive to build a plan of targeted Member Offers to add demonstrable value to the Membership proposition.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Commercially astute
- Technically savvy
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Highly motivated team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A good negotiator who can prioritise resource
- Passionate about customer/fan experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing or business related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years in a CRM related role
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Experience using an ESP such as Dotmailer and CRM tools (eg SAP Hybris , Salesforce) is advantageous
- Experience working with complex data ecosystems