Senior Content Strategist - Agency – Manchester or London – up to £50,000
Are you an experienced strategist with a flair for creativity? If so, check out this versatile role for a Senior Content Strategist between Manchester and London!
With a team of over 100 talented colleagues, this client is looking for a candidate who shares their creativity and drive. This highly successful company work alongside a wide range of brands; from start-ups to some of the worlds most established retail brands the fashion and home industry. This integrated client oversees each campaign from start to finish – from the planning and creation to the delivery and optimisation in order to deliver high-quality content to the respected clients, using creativity to produce successful results every time.
As the agency continues to expand, it is essential the company focusses on digital and creative content strategy and video creation. Working alongside the content creators, the content strategy team implement creative campaigns. The Senior Content Strategist will ensure the successful delivery of campaigns through idea generation and development, pushing creative output to develop new and existing client profiles and campaigns.
Got what it takes? Continue reading for more information!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Content Strategist:
- Lead content execution across all digital platforms and gain a full understanding of client needs in order to develop, execute and optimize their digital strategy and creative presence in line with the overall brand strategy
- Establish and define best practice within content strategy for the in-house teams and clients
- Fulfil smart research and tactics to develop effective content streams. The ideal candidate should also have a well-rounded knowledge of current consumer trends, debates and creative shifts
- Build and execute Content and Social Media strategies, working alongside the internal content teams to create a wide range of photography, video, copy and audio content for all sales and marketing channels
- Use data to report on campaign performance and act as a point of contact and support of any content queries
- Ensuring all content follows best practice – producing innovative, engaging content that develops the clients brand awareness and drives sales
Requirements of the Senior Content Strategist:
- Successful experience in the planning and implementation of wide-scale campaigns, and has great experience and knowledge in the world of content-driven communications
- Proven experience in producing successful results through the development of campaigns
- Have experience working within an agency or media environment, or worked on relevant projects within the eCommerce sector
- Be commercially aware and display a great knowledge of the consumer audience’s
- Excellent collaboration and communication with the internal teams and clients
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail, and capable of handling multiple projects at once, working effectively to meet deadlines