Robert Half is partnering with a product-led fintech with a bold ambition to create a platform that drives a forceful and lasting change in the way society manages money. This product-led fintech is a Digital Financial Coach and community, that empowers users to make smarter investment decisions every day. With the purpose of helping users develop a smart money mindset to achieve personal ambitions.
This product-led fintech requires a senior strategic content manager that can play a key role in creating amazing content to amplify the brand and create new customers and relationships. The role is focused on owning the content strategy, leveraging existing and creating new assets across a range of formats and channels. Reporting to the CMO, this is a highly strategic role in which your contribution to the bigger picture will directly help the business achieve its ambitious growth objectives.
The Senior Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Formulating a data-driven content strategy and owning content pillars
- Producing and publishing content for and across all formats, crafting briefs for partner agencies and freelancers
- Writing, editing and proofreading content efficiently and at scale, ensuring a consistent tone of voice
- Owning all in-app content with a focus on UX copywriting for experience and conversion.
- Analysing and reporting on metrics to measure the impact of the content strategy against commercial goals
- Working with the SEO agency to ensure keyword placement and SEO best practice is followed at all times
- Creating and leading our outreach campaigns to place our brand and content on platforms that align and amplify our message.
- Upholding the product tone of voice, as well as making enhancements to it
The Senior Content Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years relevant content marketing experience in agency or similar roles focusing on content and asset creation.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Broad range of experience across different formats (eg. Long form, short form, video, blogs, infographics and webinars)
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry (EG fintech, ecommerce, start-up)
- Proficiency in tooling across CMS, Analytics & SEMRush / Aherefs etc
- Extremely data literate and data driven.
- A working knowledge of SEO copywriting and ability to measure success
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to communicate at all levels from junior to C-suite.
This fintech is based in Central London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.