Senior Content Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Are you a passionate Content Manager with project management experience?
Currently working with a Content Agency who are a design driven company that specialise in creating sharp, engaging content for premium global brands. As a Senior Content Manager you will be responsible for managing a range of projects which involve creating a variety of digital assets including film, images & copy. You will need to manage each project from start to finish ensuring you are working to briefs & within deadlines. With fantastic offices & room for progression, this is the perfect opportunity for a technically minded & creative Senior Content Manager to excel in their next role.
- Managing multiple content projects end to end to ensure you are hitting client briefs in a reasonable time
- Oversee the creation of engaging content to reach the clients desired audience
- Manage relationships with multiple clients and building excellent relationships
- Using your strategic knowledge, you will be able to work with multiple digital channels including asset creation & strategic analysis
- You will be able to demonstrate previous project management experience ideally within an agency environment, although agency side is not essential
- 2 to 3 year's experience in a content management role to demonstrate commitment to a role
- Comfortable providing constructive feedback to clients, writers & designers at all levels
- Confidence using multiple digital channels including social media
Ready to work for a fantastic & passionate agency? Apply now!