Job Title: Senior Content Manager
We are currently recruiting for a digital content expert to manage and lead the creation of all consumer-facing website and email content for our client.
You will be working with content creators, agencies and strategists to deliver a successful performance-driving content plan for a range of different consumer audiences.
The successful candidate will commission and create all of the content for the web, and will be creative, data-focussed and strategic with exceptional editorial skills.
- Create, own and deliver a performance-driving content plan for the website and consumer email programmes
- Manage and set priorities for in-house and freelance content creators
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure all content supports the company's vision
- Responsible for all copy output - including commissioning articles, owning the style guide and ensuring editorial consistency
- Manage the creation of new video content series for the website and YouTube channel
- Drive improvements in content performance against KPIs by analysing audience data and making evidence-based decisions
- At least five years in a similar role for major brand(s) or publisher(s)
- Exceptional editorial skills and strong content planning experience
- Strong interest in the UK property industry
- Strong analytical and user-centric approach - using data and analysis to improve performance, understand/improve user journeys and demonstrate ROI
- Strong knowledge of CMSes and related tools and platforms
- Good understanding of best-practice editorial SEO, outreach, reporting and presenting
- Exposure to commissioning, creating and managing video content
- Exposure to managing staff/freelancers and content budgets