Do you have a keen interest in Human Rights? Are you a Senior Content Editor who is keen to work for a leading membership body? Then we have the role for you.
This global membership body are looking for a Senior Content Editor to manage commissioning and editorial production processes for three of their publications. The focus will be on their Human Rights magazine and online forum as well as their flagship publication.
This organisation supports over 80,000 members plus their wider reach. This is a perfect role for someone who has experience working in the Legal or Business B2B editorial space and wants to focus on hard hitting Human Rights issues.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the timely publication of content for various print, online, film and audio products.
- Manage 3 publications as well as monthly E-News. (Focus on Human Rights and Flagship)
- Commissioning as well as overseeing external editors and editorial boards of publications ensuring commissioning is topical and content is delivered to schedule. This will include developing a close working relationship with the editors and editorial boards of allocated products.
- The Senior Content Editor will be required to edit content or manage a freelance copy editor, collate proof corrections from proof readers, authors and external editors, commission indexers, and pass final proofs for press ensuring that content is of the highest standard throughout this process.
- To work with the other members of the Content team in ensuring that the organisations strategic aims are reflected in all publishing and content activity, and to develop ideas for new content.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Background in Legal B2B publishing ideally.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working and liaising with stakeholders of any level.
- Effortless multi-tasker with a real passion for the topics they are covering.
If you are a Senior Content Editor looking for a step up in your career within a renowned institution who cover a range of insightful topics, then make sure you apply today!