You will work autonomously but with a highly supportive communications team in Central London. The company are an incredibly well established, forward thinking, content focused membership body within the professional services industry.
As Senior Content Editor you will be:
- Responsible for creating and managing all social media channels, in order to engage, inform and educate
- Planning, creating and delivering engaging, relevant and timely website content
- Writing an editing SEO focused content to best practice
- Sourcing and commissioning website content
- Working autonomously with the confidence of leading the content for the association.
Editors are required to have:
- Experience in content editing, content management and commissioning roles previously
- Experience and interest in working autonomously and leading the content of the organisation, delivering, high quality, relevant content
- A strong journalistic and writing background
- An interest, experience and curiosity for trade associations and B2B content
- Strong SEO background
- Social Media experience