- Senior Content and Optimisation Executive
A well known lifestyle brand seeks a highly analytical Senior Content and Optimisation Executive to take responsibility for the planning, management and development of exceptional content across an international portfolio of websites.
You will be working with the wider marketing team and external agencies to ensure that you are delivering the highest levels of optimisation and customer-centric content, and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development and management of content across 9 + fully translated sites
- Supporting global website rollout
- Ownership of search engine marketing
- Mapping key user journeys, deploying personalisation based on behaviour and user data to drive greater relevance, higher engagement and increase conversions with our target customers globally
- Developing website KPI’s and analyse performance
- Identifying gaps in functionality or errors in the site
- Supporting the marketing team to execute effective campaigns through the delivery of engaging campaign content onsite
- Working with external agencies and internal teams to test content and layout changes in order to improve conversion and engagement rates on site
- Creating and managing a content-based SEO plan for the global websites
Working within a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, the successful candidate will be involved in exciting product launches and major technology deployments. Experience of working with enterprise-grade content management systems would be preferred.