Senior Conference Producer
City of London
The company are one of London's leading publishers and event organisers who produce an impressive portfolio of events in industries such as finance, energy, pharmaceuticals, transport and sustainability.
They are very well known, highly revered and provide employees with the ability to learn, grow and develop their career to become experts in their field.
One of the businesses most prestigious portfolios are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to create direct and deliver industry-leading event content that inspires audiences across a portfolio of 10 international commodity business events to include conferences, summits and awards.
You will have the opportunity to work on events in Europe, US and the Middle East, travel to the events and join a business of like-minded, passionate, event specialists who all work collaboratively to create world-class events and contribute to business growth.
You will be responsible for identifying high-level, influential industry experts to speak at the events and build a database of and manage relationships with key speakers, with an aim too to achieve diversity in representation in the programme at each event.
You will work closely and collaboratively with sales, marketing and operations to ensure the success of the events, expand the audience reach for each event and ensure that it is delivered on time and within the budget.
The successful Senior Conference Producer will have;
- At least 1 years experience in Conference Production.
- Have a commercial mindset.
- Strong and relevant experience in content production which will ensure you can effectively produce engaging, commercially viable content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to engage and lead stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to understand the target audience's needs and objectives and what content they want to consume and why
- Experience in project management and team leadership.
- A high level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Excellent copy-writing skills and excellent communication skills.
If you want to work for a highly revered company who provides its employees with the ability to learn, grow and develop their career to become experts in their field then. Click Apply Now!