Senior Communications Specialist
A fantastic role has arisen in one of the largest media organisations in the world. As Senior Communications Specialist working at the heart of the Corporate Affairs team, you will build strong partnerships with external organisations including charities and consumer groups and work on innovative campaigns that inform and protect reputation.
- Building meaningful relationships with a range of national stakeholder organisations
- Work with colleagues in regions to oversee a large and varied local stakeholder/partnership programme
- Identify opportunities for positive messaging and innovative campaigns
- Be the face of the organisation at conferences, events and briefings with opinion-formers and influencers
- You will be part of a busy press desk on a rota basis (including after-hours)
- Create content for a broad range of audiences and channels
- Share your stakeholder expertise with wider communication colleagues ensuring an integrated and joined up approach
Experience & Skills
- Experience of stakeholder relations/management preferably within a high profile public, third-sector or charity organisation
- Demonstrable experience leading large-scale partnership or stakeholder outreach programmes
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of influencing change and shaping opinion, working with hard-to-reach groups
- Solid understanding and experience of using social media and digital communications channels to leverage messaging through owned and earned media
- Creative solutions-focused mind-set with excellent written and verbal communication skills
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.