Are you a Senior Communications Manager with experience providing strategic communications counsel to Partners and C-Suite Directors?
EMR are working with a leading, international professional services firm to hire a senior communications expert to drive their leadership engagement and brand strategy - think thought leadership, speaking engagements, developing media opportunities, events, public relations campaigns.
This broad role will require you to think across the brand, marketing and communications mix to design and implement creative solutions as the firm continues its drive to elevate the firm's position across the EMEIA region and inspire internal stakeholders.
If the role is of interest your experience will include:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence senior leaders and partners and provide expert advice on communications, brand and marketing strategy.
- Proven experience of developing a range of internal and external engagement campaigns across: thought-leadership, media relations, events, speaking opportunities and digital channels.
- Proven ability to work with complex topics and subject matter, and translate this into inspiring content.
- Experience of working with journalists and media organisation to generate positive coverage,
- Experience of utilising a range of digital channels, particularly LinkedIn to drive though-leadership campaigns.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!