Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the world are looking to hire an experienced Senior Commercial Analyst to join the Commercial management team. The role will involve taking a data-driven approach to aid commercial growth within the business, doing this by identifying potential areas for expansion and solving highly analytical problems, and turning them into effective and actionable insights.
* Working closely with the Commercial Management team, you will be expected to identify and solve problems, delivering qualitative and quantitative insights to managers
* Be able to work closely with internal stakeholders in being able to determine success metrics, and report on and identify opportunities on advertising deals and partnerships
* Perform ongoing investigative analysis on commercial performance, providing potential price optimisations
* Create, maintain and develop key dashboards for revenue streams such as pricing and display advertising
* The ability to turn complex data into actionable and understandable recommendations
* Proficient in the use of key analytical, statistical and visualisation tools such as SQL, Tableau and Excel
* Strong background in data modelling and statistics, with a bachelor's degree preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or Engineering (or related field)
* knowledge of Google Analytics, Hive, Google Ad Manager/DFP, Data Studio with Salesforce desirable
* Excellent communication skills required
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
Senior Commercial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dafydd Roberts|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 11:54|