Based in Surrey this Insurer is looking for a new Senior Data Analyst to join their claims team. You will work closely with the Senior Claims Management Team and C-suite stake holders. You will provide varied analysis and deliver insights across claims spend, operations, loss ratios and other claims related analysis.
This role is a senior position and you will essentially be the 2IC to the Head of Claims Analytics. Due to the seniority of this role you will need to be confident in presenting insights to senior stakeholders.
Within this role you will:
- Analyse large data sets to spot trends and develop insights.
- Work closely with the technical pricing team to explain trends and guide pricing decisions.
- Project work when necessary
- Work with the technical claims manager to support the Claims savings programme using analysis and insight.
- Production of written reports for senior management and deliver findings and recommendations.
You will need:
- Experience in analysing large data to create Insights within claims or insurance.
- Knowledge within Insurance would be advantageous.
- You must have strong - advanced Excel skills
- Experienced in Visual Basic or other visual analysis tools
- Experience working with Oracle SQL or other SQL Programming tools.
- An existing understanding or the ability to learn about the application of data science.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver findings to senior stakeholders.
Why work for them:
- The business is social and enjoy getting out of the office for lunch or drinks from time to time.
- They have a natural diversity of employees
- They encourage and support growth and internal promotions
- The office has a professional but relaxed atmosphere
If you would like to learn more I would love to talk you through this position. Please apply to this job ad and I will get in touch.