BerryWorld are experts in international berry breeding and marketing, bringing the best new soft fruit varieties to market. With over 20 years’ experience developing the market, working with a dedicated global grower base and presence in multiple retail sectors around the world, we are a trusted provider to leading retailers and wholesalers.
The Group was formed in 2015 in response to the expanding global operations in BerryWorld UK, BerryWorld Europe and BerryWorld South Africa with the success of varietal releases from the joint venture breeding programme BerryWorld Plus. Our expertise spans the length of the supply chain, from breeding through to commercialisation of award winning proprietary varieties, to marketing quality berries and prepared products from PrepWorld to retailers and consumers alike.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Category Analyst to join our highly regarded, friendly and supportive marketing team. The successful candidate will develop and deliver a strategic approach to shopper marketing within BerryWorld’s core retail customer accounts and support the Category Manager in delivering leading insight services to the business and customer base. You will also take the lead on category management on strategic customer accounts within the business.
We are offering:
- A salary up to £40,000
- Competitive benefits package including a bonus scheme, pension and private healthcare
- A modern and BerryWorld branded office environment – including a ping pong table and break out snug area.
- Lots of training and development opportunities – both professional and personal.
- Free fruit, and specifically lots of berries!
- Other benefits include a book club, regular teambuilding and social events and an employee wellbeing programme.
Your Key Accountabilities will be:
- Data Analysis – ad-hoc and regular – from one off requests to seasonal/strategic reviews (internal and customer)
- Developing insight and recommendations – with a focus on concise, actionable insight
- Developing presentations and attention-grabbing insight delivery formats for internal business meetings and customer-facing meetings
- Presenting internally and externally to various stakeholders, including senior level customer contacts
- Develop insight-led customer marketing strategies and implement these within retailers
You will need to possess the following Key Skills:
- Confident presentation delivery
- Creative presentation design
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Budget management experience desirable
- Confident and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic with a passion for learning new things
- Creative and innovative way of thinking
- Confident communicating with people at all levels
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Confident user of market and consumer data platforms, e.g. IRI, Kantar, 5One etc.