SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER - PRIVATE BANK
£65-85K + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a Senior Campaign Manager into their EMEA Marketing team. You will have solid experience in managing and implementing campaign strategies, and delivering end-to-end client events ideally gained within a Private Bank or Wealth Management business or alternatively, any Financial Services business or a well-known luxury brand selling to high net worth individuals.
Reporting into the EMEA Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for strategically aligning the business's marketing operation plans to the business objectives and customer engagement strategies. You will also be delivering end-to-end multi-channel marketing and campaign strategies.
You will need strong experience in understanding client insights and translating that into a successful marketing campaign and ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders.
You will play a key role in:
- Managing business objective led and customer-centric campaign activities
- Managing client events across EMEA
- Analysing campaign performance and devising future strategies based on it for continuous improvement
- Managing the relationships with key stakeholders of the business
- Current/recent experience managing and implementing campaign strategies, and delivering end-to-end client events gained within a Private Bank or Wealth Management business or alternatively, any Financial Services business or a well-known luxury brand selling to high net worth individuals.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to influence senior leaders
- Proven ability of managing multiple high profile projects at once
- Solid understanding of client insight and experience successfully translating that into a marketing campaign
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.