Senior Campaign Manager
£75,000 to £90,000 depending on experience
Hugely successful global firm
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Campaign Manager to join a leading global professional services firm based in stunning offices in Canary Wharf.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Campaign Manager role will come from a professional service or financial services background and will be an exceptional people manager, relationship builder and campaign guru.
This Senior Campaign Manager role would suit a candidate who is looking to work for a hugely respected firm, as part of a well established and successful team who love to push boundaries in marketing.
The main remit of the role will include:
- Leading the annual campaigns planning process in line with wider business strategy
- Managing a team of 25 - coaching, mentoring, upskilling and resourcing the team
- Spearheading bi-weekly campaign meetings
- Support on the development of assets and products and the go to market strategy for these
- Work closely with Partners and senior stakeholders to provide advice and guidance
- Work closely with Internal Comms and PR teams
- Budget management
If this Senior Campaign Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!