This inspiring, customer centric consumer electronics brand are taking on the world and are now making a real impression here in the UK. If you want to help this new kid on the block make its mark and deliver truly creative marketing campaigns then read on. This company is committed to looking after their staff and ensure they have a creative and progressive career path and recognise the work they do by offering generous salaries and bonuses. Their cutting edge technology within this sector means you will be at the forefront of the very best products on the market.
You will work closely with creative agencies to ensure that compelling, engaging and award winning marketing campaigns are delivered across a number of channels, including TV, social, digital, experience and press. Working into the charismatic marketing director you will be key to ensuring delivery of campaigns and ensuring that all stakeholders are involved in the process.
Skills and Experience
- Consumer facing experience in campaign management at a senior level.
- Ideally experience in consumer electronics or telecoms.
- You will have delivered compelling creative output that has attributed to tangible results.
- Real appreciation for creative output and ability to manage creative agency team to get the most out of them.
- You can manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on all levels.
- Knowledge of European markets.
- Highly resilient and able to deal with different cultures and ever changing parameters.
- Highly personable and able to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
This great Senior Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Senior Campaign Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaite/jobs