We are looking for two experienced Senior Campaign Fundraising Manager’s to develop and deliver new ways for the public to engage with Save the Children and work across the organisation to maximise our emergency appeals.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Our Marketing and Fundraising divisions exist to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to support our quest for change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As Senior Campaign Fundraising Manager, you will become part of a growing team with a huge opportunity to develop new income streams for Save the Children, deliver against ambitious income and supporter targets and maximise our campaign fundraising. Your role will be central to developing new campaigns and optimising the ones we have. In addition, you will:
- Carry out audience insight to understand our audience’s needs, and use this to shape our business development strategy
- Analyse market trends, and use these to inform business development priorities
- Project manage new opportunities including management of a complex cross-organisational team
- Work with the Partnerships and Innovation Team to develop the partnership strategy for Campaign Fundraising, and secure and steward partners to see the highest return
- Develop and deliver new initiatives across Creative, PR, Digital and Ambassadors
To be successful, you will be a team player with excellent interpersonal and research skills and ability to build relationships, influence, lead and inspire others. Able to prioritise a varied workload and use your own initiative to solve problems, with an exceptional attention to detail, you will have a passionate commitment to the cause. In addition you must have:
- Significant experience of product development (preferably related to campaign fundraising)
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Significant experience of leading and delivering on cross organisational projects within a large, complex organisation, including senior stakeholder management
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken, with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 11th February 2018