- Delivery of campaigns on time and within budget.
- Implement marketing activity to deliver acquisition targets
- Progress marketing activities (including direct mailings, Retail and Brand Partner activities) from initial briefing stage - through the appropriate stages of data selection, campaign briefing, artwork, approvals, proofing and production.
- Provide timely consolidation and analysis of latest campaign results accompanied by a succinct commentary where appropriate.
- Maintain records of sign-offs and approved artwork in accordance with the Marketing Process.
- Coordinate multi-product activity to agreed time and budget.
- Work with manager to develop web and e-mail marketing activity
- Provide day to day cover during the Manager's absence.
- Be a full and proactive member of the marketing team and supporting the other members of the marketing team as required.
- To assist the Manager on assigned ad hoc projects including the development and maintenance of marketing processes
Senior Campaign Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Campaign Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 01:00|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Campaign Planning
£65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
Senior Digital Strategist
London (Central), London (Greater)
£55-60k + bens
Senior Marketing Coordinator
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Senior Account Manager - Direct Marketing / [Charity] - Boutique agency £36k- £40k
£36k - £40k plus great benefits, depending on experience
Marketing Manager - Public Sector and Charities
London, City of London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits