My client is a well established but fast growing ecommerce brand with an award-winning website and catalogue. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Buyer with horticultural experience to join their close-knit team in Wiltshire.
The experience we need.
- Experience in a similar buying role, mail order, e-commerce.
- Experience working within the horticulture sector
- Excellent communication and motivation skills, preferably with line management experience
- Strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Preparation for range reviews, including understanding analysis and trends, and sourcing new products, under the direction of the Buying Manager.
- Ensure buying sheets are set up and completed ready for handover in line with the critical path.
- Be aware of competitor activity and market trends.
- Ensure sell prices are competitive and margins are in line with company targets.
- Develop relationships with, and visit key suppliers.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure good stock availability.
- Work closely with the web marketing team to ensure products are merchandised effectively and accurately online.
- Arrange and plan photo-shoots.
- Line manager to Buying Assistant.
This is a well loved ecommerce brand. An established brand that is ambitious to grow.
What you'll get in return.
A fantastic basic salary of c£38k and the opportunity to learn and develop as part of a really successful brand.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.