- Buyer role across catalogues and eCommerce.
- Fast-growth SME.
- Amazing culture and product lines.
What you’ll be doing
With a brilliant culture and a highly energetic and driven team, this is a new role where you can step in and make a real difference from day one. Managing 2 assistants you’ll be driving 2 main categories which form the majority of the product offering for the business. Working closely with the team manager will help you plan / organise the overall strategy to ensure the day to day matches the wider goals of the business.
Managing relationships with key suppliers will enable you to ensure stock levels remain consistent, both for best sellers and underperforming lines. You’ll constantly analyse sales and range plans, linking these closely to range reviews and products where availability is seasonal. As your market knowledge builds you can start to develop new lines / supplier relationships based on customer trends, which in turn will drive further growth. Keeping an eye on product details, prices and margins will also be important to hit targets and deliver profitable outcomes.
Getting involves in photoshoots and coordinating location / set requirements adds a more creative element to the buyer role, which is quite a rare addition.
What experience you’ll need
- Buying experience from a catalogue or eCommerce background.
- Familiar with managing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Able to analyse sales / product information to develop the range.
- Ideally management experience, but a Buyer looking to step up into the role will also be considered.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Hugely passionate, energetic and dynamic individual who wants to be part of a growing brand and have a real influence in driving future growth.
A competitive salary is on offer (please enquire for more information), with benefits including staff discount, generous holiday allowance and a highly collaborative working environment. All outside of London!
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role or apply.