The experience we need:
- You wil need to be an excellent communicator, with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ideally you will come from a Key/National Account Management background
- Strong relationship building and adaptability skills
- Marketing background and ideally experience in product development and management
- Previous experience of working with franchises and licensing partners.
The Senior Business Manager will be responsible for implementing the food commercial strategy into the Core Licensee Group and The Retail Channel. The role will involve annual business planning and forecasting by category, as well as building relationships. The Business Manager will work closely with the Category Manager and internal licencees team, to increase the licensing business and range, affecting the retail sales value.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary (circa £60k).