Senior BI Engineer
£60,000 - £65,000
Are you a developer who can't resist an intellectual challenge? Are you interested in media and marketing? If yes, this might be the role for you.
One of the most recognised and successful media agencies are looking to hire a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join their Global Data Solutions and take responsibility for the overall delivery of the entire BI/framework, including product design, development and delivery. They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and many more. Winning a wide array of awards year-on-year around innovation and excellence, this business offers a competitive list of benefits and bespoke career progression opportunities. The Senior Business Intelligence Engineer will report into the Senior Data Architect.
* Work within defined framework, coordinate with product owners and manage the day to day tasks of an expanding team of BI developers, with a primary focus on the collection and delivery of digital advertising data
* Manage and deploy solutions according to briefs and scopes that can be specified by a variety of avenues
* Manage the overall data acquisition function of the global product teams, prepare data to be ingested and analysed by the visualisation team
* Help deliver end-to-end solutions for managing, storing and surfacing data to reduce the time to insight for our clients and drive internal efficiencies
* Ability to write and optimise T- SQL to a high standard
* Knowledge of Microsoft Technology stack SQL, .NET, Azure (desirable)
* Proven experience working with MS SQL Server (2012 or higher)
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible agency and work with very well-respected brands. Don't miss your chance, apply now.