Spanish speaking Senior Business Development Manager
Up to £27,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £50K-£60K)
Our client is a fantastic international event organiser who produce industry-leading events in LATAM in the infrastructure industry. This is a brilliant time to join this growing business who by 2020 aim to expand into the tech and agriculture industries in LATAM and launch new conferences in this region.
They are looking for an experienced Spanish speaking Senior Business Development Manager to sell across their flagship events and new launches and deliver both delegate and sponsorship revenue for between 3-9 events per year.
They have a very enjoyable working environment with the opportunity to manage your own desk and time how you see fit. You will work with a very friendly team of like-minded professionals, working collaboratively, striving to achieve the same goals and deliver unmissable events that stand out in their industry.
Some of the benefits of the company are;
- Modern working space with break out areas, a shared kitchen/dining area and office showers and bike racks
- The opportunity to travel to each event and stay on for extended holiday
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold on earnings
- Monthly company social events
- 1-2 years experience working in B2B sales
- Evidence of strong selling technique and understanding of the sales process
- Experience selling directly to clients as well as on the phone.
- Tenacious and determined in achieving objectives
- Fluent Spanish language both written and oral
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, click now.