I’m working with a Customer Engagement agency to find them an outstanding Brand Strategist with experience in new product and brand development. The agency has some huge clients in the FMCG, alcohol, retail and beauty and are an industry leader in brand, retail and experiential marketing.
This role will be a global one but with a focus on the emerging African markets, working on a broad range of global innovation projects. They are looking for an experienced Brand Strategist, naturally curious and able to deliver rigorous strategic thinking. With both a right and left brain approach they need someone who can motivate and inspire those around them.
SOME OF THE DAY-TO-DAY
- Working closely with the client innovation agency teams.
- Consulting with the client, spotting opportunities to inspire and unlock new business.
- Writing brand positioning, brand planning and campaign platforms.
- Guide strategic thinking through trends, research, data in the key African markets.
- Responsible for finding strategic insight partners
- Defining best practice in working with emerging African markets.
- Work with the client’s customer marketing teams to develop the emerging market
- 5 years+ experience in global brand strategy
- Experience in NPD and brand development across the alcohol sector.
- Expertise in defining broad human trends as well as product trends.
- Able to think contextually and commercially to develop brand campaign platforms
- Retail activation knowledge
- Experience working in the African markets advantageous
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Brand Strategist to work with a world class drinks brand, setting the strategy bar in an emerging territory.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.